How can I get all of my contacts transferred from my Droid Turbo to my 2015 Toyota Highlander thru Bluetooth?

A

AC Question

all of my contacts transfer from my Droid Turbo to my 2015 Toyota Highlander thru Bluetooth

I am able to sync the car and Droid Turbo but not all contacts transfer

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: all of my contacts transfer from my Droid Turbo to my 2015 Toyota Highlander thru Bluetooth

Welcome to Android Central! Is there anything in common among the contacts that don't transfer? Are they all in the same contact group? Are they locally saved contacts on the Phone account, rather than the Google account?

Try opening Contacts, tap Menu>Contacts to Display, and instead of selecting All, select Customize. Now select all groups that you want to display. I recall having to do this using my Nexus 5 on a 2008 BMW.

Nebrclimber

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Re: all of my contacts transfer from my Droid Turbo to my 2015 Toyota Highlander thru Bluetooth

I had the same issue with my 2014 Tundra after doing a factory reset. I couldn't find anything in common with the contacts that were missing.
The only thing I could find to fix it was to clear all data from the contacts and the contacts storage app through app settings.

Hopefully this helps!

Posted via the Android Central App