Speakers

Ryano89

May 3, 2011
Visit site
My wife periodically gets a loud crack and then no sound out of the speakers while using her phone. Verizon says it is a software issue, I don't see how this is possible. Am I missing something?

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Does that happen with a particular app, or is it pretty random? Does the sound come back after a while, or does she have to reboot?

Ryano89

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Comes back after awhile, and does not appear to have any consistency, happens with different apps. This is her 3rd turbo, all have had problems and neither Verizon nor Motorola will give us a different model. At this point she is completely fed up with the turbo, she had only had it for 7 months and fine through 3 phones. It's insane!

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Sure, I could see there being some third party app running in the background causing a problem like this. It shouldn't happen, but I'd start looking at the settings / battery list for the apps that are using the most battery, try uninstalling them temporarily, and see if that solves the problem.

Ryano89

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I tried this, problem still occurs, speaker problem, excessive heat, and SEVERE lag, especially when hiring the recents button. Thank you for the suggestion though. I am stumped

Ryano89

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I just did that last night. I'm waiting to hear from the wife of that did anything.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX