Hello all,
    I use AT&T for my personal phones but our work phones are through Verizon only. I have an HTC One M8 Windows phone that's killing me to use, really tried to make it work for 3 months, but I'm to invested in the Google /Android eco system. Being that we have to pay for our own phones out right I didn't want to invest 4 or 500 dollars in a phone. Found a good deal on a Droid turbo and battery life is the number one priority being I do field service and don't sit at a desk all day. Most of the reviews I read seem positive and battery life seems to be pretty good according to what I've read. So my questions are: 1) is the battery life really that good? And 2) will I be able to get my work exchange mail service on this phone?. We have a couple of people that have the cheap Motorola Droid Ultra I believe it's called and they can't get exchange mail and overall seem unhappy with them. Thanks for any input you Turbo owners can provide.

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-14-2015 12:25 PM
    The standard email app is pretty bad anyway, so if you can't get it to work with Exchange, I strongly suggest looking into the third party mail app Nine: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...inefolders.hd3

It's free to try, $10 if you keep using it, and more than worth the $10.

The Droid Ultra has a small battery - way too small - so it's no wonder that people are unhappy with it. The Turbo's battery is almost double the size.
    PAC757 likes this.
    10-14-2015 12:41 PM
    The standard email app is pretty bad anyway, so if you can't get it to work with Exchange, I strongly suggest looking into the third party mail app Nine: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...inefolders.hd3

It's free to try, $10 if you keep using it, and more than worth the $10.

The Droid Ultra has a small battery - way too small - so it's no wonder that people are unhappy with it. The Turbo's battery is almost double the size.
    Thank you for the information.

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-14-2015 12:59 PM
    I have Exchange working fine with the stock email app.

Posted via Moto Turbo
    10-15-2015 09:24 AM
    If you can get a discounted Droid Turbo go for it. I have had this phone since last November and if you look at my posts you will see I am a fan. The only factor worth noting, today it looks like a phone with a cover already on it, not having a sleek new form factor like most current 2015 phones. But the insides are still state-of-art. Like you, battery was a primary consideration for me, you will get a full day with juice to spare. Moto has listed it as being upgraded to Marshmallow, so it will come eventually, you may need to be patient Good luck with choice.
    10-15-2015 10:37 AM
    I agree the stock email app isn't a great app, look elsewhere and you'll be happy. The battery life is great, no complaints here.
    10-16-2015 03:47 PM