Phone calls not coming through?

Ch4dders

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys, searched the forum for an answer, but to no avail, I begin this thread.

Recently, over the last several weeks, my Turbo isn't receiving phone calls. I'll get missed calls and/or voicemails without a single ring. I've checked my ringer settings, looked deeper into notification settings and it still happens. I looked into the Moto assist app too to see if I was in drive mode and haven't noticed a change.

Just wanted to see if anyone has experienced this too or have any feedback/recommendations.

Posted from 64GB BN Droid Turbo

Ch4dders

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
No, I've been dealing with some health issues and just haven't had the opportunity to yet. Planning on calling VZ Tech support tomorrow to see if they can work it out for me on their end.

Posted from 64GB BN Droid Turbo

TiMar99

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
Had the exact same issue a few months ago, VZ replaced my Sim and that solved the issue.

Posted via the Android Central App

frankemtp

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I had the same problem. Call tech support and you can have a sim sent by FedEx without charge to you. The new sim fixed the problem.

matt.eskes

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
Hey Matt, you happen to know how these go bad?

Posted via the Android Central App
I hate to say it, but a lot of times, "it just does." these sim cards are so small these days, that just about anything can set them off, including a surge from putting the device on or off the charge. Thankfully, they're a dime a dozen and Verizon doesn’t charge for a new card.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay