I got a Droid Turbo 6 months ago. I was having problems receiving calls. I could hear the person on the other end but they could not hear me. I would call them back and all was fine. This problem got more consistant so Verizon sent me a reconditioned phone. Had it 1 week and certain places on the touchscreen would not work. So they sent me another phone and I had a person at a Verizon store do the set up once again. 6 hours later I am having the same problems with the screen not responding to touch. Mainly in the top left corner. Anyone else have this problem???
    01-05-2016 06:14 AM
    Take it back to the store. Boot next phone into bootloader, then to recovery. Do a factory clear, THEN turn on phone normal. Make sure the screen works completely before you leave the store.
    01-05-2016 06:34 AM
    Thanks. I will take it to the store and have them do it. Question? Why should all this need done to a new phone and now the 2nd replacement? One would think the phone should be ready to go out of the box
    01-05-2016 06:42 AM
    Hello Tcme64, welcome to the forums! The problem with the top left corner on your screen could be related to the Facebook Messenger app. It's a known issue. If you have this app disable the chat heads or even the whole Messenger app and see if the problem persists.
    doogald and berserker like this.
    01-05-2016 07:35 AM