I had my original Turbo 64GB BN over a year and had to call Verizon for a FRU through my insurance due to charge port not working. No matter what cable or charger it failed to charge.

I sent back the original but VZW has not confirmed received it.

This unit came looking brand new. Unfortunately, I cannot talk using the handset. If I use Bluetooth or speaker there is a 30 second or more delay for them to hear me but no one can hear me when I just use the headset.

What is even stranger OK GOOGLE works fine with handset.

Just not happy about having to go back to insurance to get a 2nd FRU and 3es phone.

Sent from my Droid Turbo 64GB BN
    01-18-2016 12:13 PM
    Refresh latest firmware via RSD lite? If you want to keep data, unzip firmware, edit out 'erase data' line in xml via text editor, rezip firmware.
    01-18-2016 12:24 PM
    Refresh latest firmware via RSD lite? If you want to keep data, unzip firmware, edit out 'erase data' line in xml via text editor, rezip firmware.
    I wouldn't do that with an insurance replacement. Just get a new phone.
    01-18-2016 02:50 PM
    I had my original Turbo 64GB BN over a year and had to call Verizon for a FRU through my insurance due to charge port not working. No matter what cable or charger it failed to charge.

I sent back the original but VZW has not confirmed received it.

This unit came looking brand new. Unfortunately, I cannot talk using the handset. If I use Bluetooth or speaker there is a 30 second or more delay for them to hear me but no one can hear me when I just use the headset.

What is even stranger OK GOOGLE works fine with handset.

Just not happy about having to go back to insurance to get a 2nd FRU and 3es phone.

Sent from my Droid Turbo 64GB BN
    Just received my FRU #2. Hopefully this one has a good battery, solid micro USB port, and the headset will work as well. We'll update once updated and set up..

Sent from 1st FRU Droid Turbo 64GB Ballistic Nylon
    01-22-2016 08:59 PM