I've been doing a cache wipe once a month since I've had my Turbo. This weekend when I tried it didn't work out. It goes through the motions but then it suddenly scrolls up the screen and instead of going to the option to reboot now, I get the no command flashing. I have to hold the power button to reboot.

This happened a few months ago but I tried then next day and it went normally. This time I've tried three times and it's the same each time.
    02-08-2016 09:23 AM
    I honestly wouldn't worry too much about it. I think that people overestimate the effect and value of wiping the cache partition. However, if you do see some performance or battery degradation, this might be a sign that it's time to think about backing up everything you can (you honestly should have a way to make sure this happens all of the time anyway; a phone can fail or be lost at any time) and think about a factory data reset.
    02-08-2016 09:51 AM
    Wow, what a coincidence, I had this exact problem a few days ago. I think it took me 5 times for it to finally stop flashing the no command icon before it finally completed the cache wipe and allowed me to reboot from the options in recovery. I was almost ready to FDR too. Maybe keep trying?
    02-11-2016 06:30 PM
    Actually I noticed that when it scrolls up the screen right before it goes to the flashing icon, there is an error message. Can't open something, but it goes so fast I can't make it out.

If I try again I'm going to pay more attention and try to read it.
    02-14-2016 12:01 PM
    Yeah, I think I saw that too but can't remember exactly what it said. Saw several lines of something about "data/cache failed to mount" or something like that.... But like I said above, I was persistent in re-trying the cache wipe that eventually after the 5th try, I didn't see that error message scroll up nor the flashing icon. Hopefully it works out for you!

Actually I noticed that when it scrolls up the screen right before it goes to the flashing icon, there is an error message. Can't open something, but it goes so fast I can't make it out.

If I try again I'm going to pay more attention and try to read it.
    02-16-2016 01:36 PM
    Fourth time was the charm. Tried today and it finally worked.
    02-16-2016 02:37 PM