It is telling me to tap the 'People' icon (which I don't have and when I installed that, it just brought me to my contacts) and then type the Group icon. I don't have a Group icon or a 'create group' icon.
    02-09-2016 04:16 PM
    May I ask what you're trying to do with this group contact? Is if for sending an email to a group? A group chat or SMS/MMS? When you go into your Phone contacts, I don't believe group calling is available unless it is a group video call.

If it's to send a group email/chat/sms, you may have to create that group contact within the app you would use to compose those messages.

It is telling me to tap the 'People' icon (which I don't have and when I installed that, it just brought me to my contacts) and then type the Group icon. I don't have a Group icon or a 'create group' icon.
    02-16-2016 02:44 PM
    If you are using Gmail and trying to send to a group, that can only be done on a browser Gmail - > contacts > add contacts or add group
    02-16-2016 11:40 PM
    Which absolutely sucks that this feature isnt available. I always keep draft emails of different groups for teams I coach so I don't have to look everyone up on my phone.

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-20-2016 10:05 AM