Verizon has these for free on the business plan and I'm thinking of getting these for some work lines. Other options would be the LG G3, Droid Maxx 2, and Galaxy S5. We're a non-profit so have to go with the free options.
    02-18-2016 08:21 AM
    Of the phones you listed the droid turbo would be my choice. Build quality is great, the size is decent and the battery life is good too.
    My wife has been using the turbo for about a year and loves it. Getting updated to marshmallow should be soon (hopefully).
    gilgamess3 likes this.
    02-18-2016 08:40 AM
    I got the turbo on black Friday, great fast phone, plenty of ram 3 gb, and I got the 64 gb version, plenty of room, get 15-18 hours battery with moderate use.

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-18-2016 08:49 AM
    Of the phones on your list it would narrow down to the Turbo and the Galaxy S5 for me. What's more important to you--battery life or camera? The S5 has a slightly better camera but the Turbo's battery blows it out of the water. Another consideration would be TouchWiz vs. stock Android. I prefer stock Android. Also, the Moto software--Assist, Actions, Voice, and Display--are awesome. I've really come to love them.

I've had my Turbo since Dec 2014 and it's never had a problem. No lag, no weird behavior, nothing. Just solid top of the line performance. Oh, that's another thing--pick up a Turbo and then pick up an S5. You will notice the difference in feel and solidity.
    cmyoch and hannsoft like this.
    02-18-2016 10:26 AM
    Thanks for the opinion guys. I was alrteady leaning towards the Turbo as battery is more important since these will be work phones. How durable are they? Think I'll need cases and screen protectors for them?
    02-18-2016 12:47 PM
    After never having a case on any of my previous phones I got one for the Turbo, only because it's a bit slippery. I got a minimal case for it.

I've never used a screen protector. Gorilla glass 3 is pretty tough stuff.
    02-18-2016 06:36 PM
    Another plus for the Turbo is the one time free replacement for a broken screen. I dropped a full Nalgene bottle on mine and shattered the screen. Moto replaced the phone for free.

02-22-2016 05:11 PM
    If Verizon Misters decide to upgrade...
    02-23-2016 01:03 PM
    Another plus is that it is NOT carrier locked. Using this baby on ATT with no issues. Awesome phone. Been a while since I was truly satisfied with my smart phone performance.

02-24-2016 06:44 AM
    It's still a fantastic phone. I have a Turbo and a Turbo 2. Both are great phones. In fact, I'd call them equal. Not necessarily the same - each has strengths and weaknesses and it probably depends on your priorities. The T1 is better for feel in the hand, battery life, look of the phone from the front, brightness, feel of the screen (glass just feels better and doesn't scratch). The T2 is better for durability (obviously), look of the phone from the back, Moto Maker option, storage expandability, bigger screen (if you want that).
    02-25-2016 08:15 AM
    Had mine almost a year. Very happy with it. I use it a lot more as a tablet replacement than I thought I would. I do have the "condom" case. That keeps it from sliding or slipping from my hand easily. I also got a belt holster for it and recommend that; it is big enough to be an issue with most pockets.
    02-26-2016 12:27 PM