Even without RCS and EAB...my battery life has degraded to barely 4 s.o.t...any one else?

jec11718

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Next to a complete fdr... I'm ready to move on... My turbo is 16 months old. Battery life used to be 6.5. + hours of SOT. Now I can barely get 4???? Been thru all the normal trouble shooting, I.e. app uninstalls, force closing and reboots. The usual and normal apps and the like. My signal is steady, no heavy draws on the battery and still, it's no better than a s5! Any one else think it's time to upgrade?

DRoID TuRBo this...

Einsteindks

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
It'd interesting to see how it fares, after a quick setup from FDR. Sometimes apps don't play well with each other, and sometimes they completely hog resources behind the scenes.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
How deeply are you allowing the battery to discharge before charging it? 40% should be the minimum. Constantly trying to get the last ounce of juice out of it will kill the battery in a few months.

Davidoo

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
My battery life is nowhere near what I got when the Turbo was new in October, 2014....but isn't that normal? After 18 months of use shouldn't you expect battery life to diminish? Every device I've ever owned had diminished battery life that started to be noticeable after the first year at least. These things do wear out.

jec11718

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I'll have to agree with you! Maybe I just was thinking that a 3900 mah battery would live a little longer!

DRoID TuRBo this...