Most of the time when I exit an app, i.e. gmail, calendar, Chrome or numerous others, Facebook opens and it most instances it won't close unless I hit the home button. Any ideas on why this is happening?
    05-05-2016 12:02 PM
    What do you mean "exit an app"? Do you meant that you are hitting the home button and it opens Facebook instead of the home app? Or are you swiping away the app from the recently used tasks button list?

What happens if you uninstall Facebook and then install it again?
    05-05-2016 01:06 PM
    What I mean by exiting is using the back button to get back to my home screen. Instead of going to the home screen it opens Facebook. Then, Facebook will either let me use the back button to return to the home screen or it won't and I need to hit the home screen button.
    05-05-2016 01:56 PM
    If Facebook was the last app that you used prior to opening any other app, the Back button will return to it. If you want to go back home, press the Home button instead of the Back button.
    05-05-2016 02:19 PM
    Most of the time when I exit an app, i.e. gmail, calendar, Chrome or numerous others, Facebook opens and it most instances it won't close unless I hit the home button. Any ideas on why this is happening?
    I know exactly what you are talking about. Sometimes FB opens and it wasn't one of the most recent apps. It just appears. If you keep on backing out of the app it will just cycle between two or three different apps. It always seems like FB is the problem with it. I have to click on the home button too. I am part of the beta testing group for FB. Maybe it's on their end. I will share it there and see if it's something they can look into.
    05-05-2016 05:57 PM
    If you want to go home, there is a specific button that does just that. Press it.
    05-05-2016 06:36 PM
    I know exactly what you are talking about. Sometimes FB opens and it wasn't one of the most recent apps. It just appears. If you keep on backing out of the app it will just cycle between two or three different apps. It always seems like FB is the problem with it. I have to click on the home button too. I am part of the beta testing group for FB. Maybe it's on their end. I will share it there and see if it's something they can look into.
    Yes! this is for sure a Facebook problem.
    05-05-2016 08:45 PM
    No matter what the last app was it's always Facebook that opens.
    05-05-2016 08:46 PM
    This happens to me too. Also when I end a call, the Facebook screen is open.
    05-09-2016 04:49 PM
    This happens to me too. Also when I end a call, the Facebook screen is open.
    Yep! mine too. Has to be a Facebook bug
    05-09-2016 05:14 PM
    Do you guys also have Facebook Messenger app installed? And if yes, do you have the chatheads feature turned on? If you turn that off, does that help?
    05-09-2016 05:39 PM
    Do you guys also have Facebook Messenger app installed? And if yes, do you have the chatheads feature turned on? If you turn that off, does that help?
    Chat Heads disabled and BTW, same problem before I installed Facebook Messenger
    05-09-2016 05:43 PM