Update got rid of my speaker volume

kkhanmd

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else having speaker issues? Before the update speakers were really loud, now while driving I cant even hear the navigation. I cant hear the music, its not loud enough, and on speaker calls the volume is very low.
I have made sure my media volume is turned up all the way and restarted the phone as well.
Any help I can get?
Update: This app made a tiny difference.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...id=us.porrassoft.volumebooster&token=kzgr4FrQ
Also few days later I got a new droid Turbo as the screen cracked on the last one, this one I refused to upgrade the software and the volume is perfect. So if you can roll back your update, it is so so so worth it.

Last edited:

kkhanmd

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
There is not one master volume, there are a few different volume controls. Try a couple free apps and see if something comes up.

I tried 5 or 6 different apps form play store, none of them work. They may increase volume of media playing through the app but does nothing to speaker volumes when stuff is not playing through the app

rutkind

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
I have been having the exact same issue and even tried a factory reset with no results. And yeah none of the apps I downloaded either could fix it.