So I lost my phone in NY. Got my acct. suspended while the replacement was sent out & came in on Monday. While unsuspending my acct. and activating the replacement phone, I noticed that my contacts had not transferred over. Normally, this has not been an issue as in times past, the contacts I had in the old phones would automatically transfer to the new one when going through the "intro" portion of setting up my new phone. I checked the VZ Cloud, which I didn't use until I got the replacement and my other accounts to see where the transfer/refresh contact portion was to no avail and am unsure as to how to get back the #'s outside of having to bother everyone for their numbers again. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
    08-10-2016 06:55 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! First, are you certain that you were syncing the contacts to Verizon Cloud? Or were they only saved to the local Phone account (which doesn't sync anywhere automatically, and are therefore much more prone to loss)? My recommendation is always to save contacts to your Google account, since they sync automatically to your Google Contacts in the cloud, and can be accessed from anywhere.

If you're sure they're in your Verizon cloud, have you contacted Verizon for help?
    tony bag o donuts likes this.
    08-11-2016 09:30 PM