Snapchat horrible mic distortion.

hotrodx199

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
I have a droid turbo that has the 5.1 OS. whenever I record video snaps in snapchat the mic is super distorted and super loud, its almost like someone cranked the volume up and it starts clipping and has this weird shuttering sound if I'm standing in complete silence. Taking videos normally does not have this problem, however I have done everything from updating snapchat and even uninstalling it, clearing cache and its no good. Thoughts?

sf49ersgiants

Dec 11, 2016
Visit site
You are not the only one. I've had that problem now for that past 2 months. I've tried the same thing you have. I've also tried a new Droid Turbo that Verizon sent me because my old one wasn't charging, still having the same problem with recording volume on Snapchat. It's ridiculous!

ryanidcomm

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
i have that too.. snapchat and moto droids have never played nice.. first it was the blurry videos now its the sound.. im guessing they just don't test much with Motorolas.. and since they are always updating and adding features..older features are always breaking.. its becoming quite the deal breaker for me because snapchat has become a messaging app and i use it daily.. ive only owned moto droids and like i said.. seems like we dont get a lot of attention from snapchat.. always have odd issues.. and getting new features last..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech