Anyone else had an issue with charging their battery without the OEM charger? Once my phone completely runs out of juice; the only way to charge it is connect the device to Verizon OEM fast charger. The device won't let me use any other charger, but the OEM.
    12-13-2016 03:17 PM
    Anyone else had an issue with charging their battery without the OEM charger? Once my phone completely runs out of juice; the only way to charge it is connect the device to Verizon OEM fast charger. The device won't let me use any other charger, but the OEM.
    What kind of an a55h013 would run their battery completely dead? Don't do that. Problem solved.
    12-13-2016 04:02 PM
    Didn't really answer the question, but thanks for trying..
    12-19-2016 08:31 AM
    I think he did. Apparently the Turbo won't charge a dead battery without the stock charger, so don't let it get that discharged if you don't want to use the stock charger.

Motorola's official support for battery charging: https://motorola-global-portal.custh...p/30,6720,9277

Use the Motorola charger that came with the device. Device chargers can vary in energy outputs and a weak charger will take longer to charge the battery. If a device is in heavy use while charging, a weak charger can't provide enough energy to actually charge the battery at all.
    Charge the device each night.

The device will give a warning when the battery is low, first when the charge remaining falls below 15% of its capacity, and again when it falls below 5%. When these warnings appear, charge the device as soon as you can and/or stop using applications that can wait for a later time. For example, switch to airplane mode to stop all radio transmissions or stop apps that use a lot of energy (such as navigation or streaming apps).
    12-19-2016 11:49 AM
    have you tried charging for a long time like an hour or so? it seems to work fine with my 2amp charger.
    12-25-2016 08:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD