Had some major and minor issues after I accidentally updated my phone. Doh..
    I did have to do a factory reset because it would not turn on by restart or otherwise. I finally got it to safe mode and did a factory reset.

Issues:
    All my Bluetooth headsets and car do not stay connected and if they do I get cut off mid sentence. I have to restart the headset and go into phone settings to connect to the headset that is on. Once I am on the headphones I get static all the time

Screen overlay : I keep getting a message to go to settings > apps to fix but I am unable to change any settings. Is an issue with my solitaire game, Pokemon Go and other apps.

I sure wish I didn't make this mistake.. ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ™
    jleebiker likes this.
    12-22-2016 09:59 PM
    Maybe try a second factory reset. Let everything load as far as configuration goes. Then see if the dust settles a little easier for you.
    12-22-2016 10:59 PM
    Maybe try a second factory reset. Let everything load as far as configuration goes. Then see if the dust settles a little easier for you.
    Did that and so failed.. Working on last nerves.. Got to see if still under warranty
    12-23-2016 01:27 AM
    Did you also wipe the cache partition? Also, even if it's not under warranty you can take it to Verizon and say their software update messed up the phone. Happened to me a couple phones ago on my Razr M and they replaced the phone. They screwed it up, they have to fix it.
    soc_phish likes this.
    12-23-2016 04:42 AM
    Still having issues.. Count to call Verizon on Tuesday and see what they will do
    12-26-2016 02:28 AM
    For me, it's the wifi calling. Got 2 or 3 bars of 4G, calls get moved to (home) wifi, then are dropped. Not sure if the drop happens before or after the transfer.
    12-30-2016 01:11 AM
    Update : Verizon sent refurbished phone within 2 days due to all the issues plus a charging battery problem. Finally set it up last night. This morning shows update available and I try to ignore but hit it and sure enough I am now getting MM again.. Pissed at myself again.
    edistopre likes this.
    01-01-2017 07:08 AM
    The refurbished phone shipped and worked great on lollipop. Somehow I updated it to MM and now I am back to having apps like Pokemon Go, Snap Chat and others not work due to screen overlay issues, all my Bluetooth headsetS are cutting in and out making calls impossible.
    01-05-2017 02:38 AM
    Somehow I updated it to MM and now I am back to having apps like Pokemon Go, Snap Chat and others not work due to screen overlay issues, .
    You have more than one app that is trying to overlay the screen at the same time. One is likely the ridiculous "chat heads" feature of Facebook Messenger, I bet. Anyway, see https://www.androidpit.com/how-to-fi...detected-error for a solution. You can also go into the Facebook Messenger app settings and turn off chat heads, if you don't want it.
    01-05-2017 05:33 AM
    You have more than one app that is trying to overlay the screen at the same time. One is likely the ridiculous "chat heads" feature of Facebook Messenger, I bet. Anyway, see https://www.androidpit.com/how-to-fi...detected-error for a solution. You can also go into the Facebook Messenger app settings and turn off chat heads, if you don't want it.
    The only app I have an issue running now is Pokemon Go. I Uninstalled Facebook messenger for multiple reasons.
    01-17-2017 12:59 AM
    The only app I have an issue running now is Pokemon Go. I Uninstalled Facebook messenger for multiple reasons.
    ...and one of the best things about MM is you can go turn off all 11 permissions that FB Messenger asks for and it will still work!!!
    01-17-2017 07:34 PM
    EU battery saver and ES file exploer also file commander are known for having screen over lay issues.. i find it odd you cant change the settings.
    doogald likes this.
    01-25-2017 01:44 PM