I just downloaded and installed the Marshmallow update and as soon as my phone installed and reset I immediately started having problems with my wifi connectivity. Sometimes it will stay connected and other times it will dump the wifi and give me the wifi disconnected message. I am on the exact same routers with the exact same proximity that I had prior to the update and I had zero issues with them then. This is on every router I have gotten on. I have a Motorola Droid Turbo I purchased in the beginning of 2015. Has anyone else had any issues with this? Any info would be fantastic.
    01-15-2017 08:01 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Moved from the Marshmallow forum to the Turbo forum, since this is much more likely to be a device-specific issue.

I know you mentioned this happening on more than one router, but can you see if the problem persists after rebooting at least one of them (by unplugging its power for 10 seconds, then plugging back in)?
    01-16-2017 10:07 PM
    Just mentioned this on another post.. I continue to have Wifi issues by getting disconnected on a regular basis at home, other
    Secure places and even free WiFi like Starbucks) which I try to avoid free WiFi)
    01-20-2017 08:23 PM
    I just downloaded and installed the Marshmallow update and as soon as my phone installed and reset I immediately started having problems with my wifi connectivity. Sometimes it will stay connected and other times it will dump the wifi and give me the wifi disconnected message. I am on the exact same routers with the exact same proximity that I had prior to the update and I had zero issues with them then. This is on every router I have gotten on. I have a Motorola Droid Turbo I purchased in the beginning of 2015. Has anyone else had any issues with this? Any info would be fantastic.
    I am having the exact same problem. Whether I'm on home wifi, gym wifi, or work wifi, it dumps the connection seemingly at random. I have no solution, just want you to know you're not alone, and it's not your router. I was also having problems with certain apps failing, saying I didn't own them and crashing.
    02-27-2017 06:14 PM
    i am also having this issue.. ive trouble shot it a lot and determined its definitely my turbo..
    02-28-2017 11:15 AM