If this hadn't happened twice I'd think it was a fluke. I have called 911 twice within the last month. Each time, afterwards, all my incoming calls go straight to voicemail. I get a pop up message about staying connected to 911 for a period of time after completing the call. I touch 'exit' to completely end the call. Luckily my mom left a VM last night or I wouldn't have known it had happened again. I turned the phone off and back on each time and started receiving calls. This is an easy fix, of course, but I think it's a little strange. I have a Droid Turbo.
    02-12-2018 09:41 AM
    If this hadn't happened twice I'd think it was a fluke. I have called 911 twice within the last month. Each time, afterwards, all my incoming calls go straight to voicemail. I get a pop up message about staying connected to 911 for a period of time after completing the call. I touch 'exit' to completely end the call. Luckily my mom left a VM last night or I wouldn't have known it had happened again. I turned the phone off and back on each time and started receiving calls. This is an easy fix, of course, but I think it's a little strange. I have a Droid Turbo.
    05-18-2018 11:41 AM
    I have the same issue. I chose to Exit Emergency Mode but incoming calls still go straight to voicemail. I have to power off/on the phone to start receiving calls again.
    05-18-2018 11:42 AM