HELP! driving me nuts...

coachsmitty87

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
just got my hands on a droid ultra via craigslist for $180 (pretty good deal i think)... anyways, got it activated and set up the way i wanted. I'm coming from an iphone 5 so one of the major features that made me comfortable with switching was the badges that go on the messages/mail.

anyways, i'm running the stock messaging app and i sent out a group message. i got a message that showed up in the notification bar up top and i got the '1' on the message icon. i went to check the message and it wasnt there. i have tried EVERYTHING to get the little '1' to go away and it will not. I am about to go crazy.

can someone please help me!?

thanks in advance

Westiemom

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
just got my hands on a droid ultra via craigslist for $180 (pretty good deal i think)... anyways, got it activated and set up the way i wanted. I'm coming from an iphone 5 so one of the major features that made me comfortable with switching was the badges that go on the messages/mail.

anyways, i'm running the stock messaging app and i sent out a group message. i got a message that showed up in the notification bar up top and i got the '1' on the message icon. i went to check the message and it wasnt there. i have tried EVERYTHING to get the little '1' to go away and it will not. I am about to go crazy.

can someone please help me!?

thanks in advance

Have you tried "Delete all threads" from the little 3 dot menu button when you have all message threads listed? That might get rid of your phantom message if you don't mind deleting all messages.

NASCARKev

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I have found that group messages seem to stay chronologically where they started. If you scroll down your list of messages, you may find your missing group message sorted at the date the conversation first started. I think that's poor behavior, but I haven't looked for a fix - I just live with it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173