Wireless Speaker System that works for Google Play Music on Droid Ultra

DJL8182

Dec 28, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

My name is Dan and I just joined. I have been trying to figure this out for awhile and have reach my limit. I hope perhaps I can ask your assistance. But I was looking for a wifi speaker system that would be able to play from my smartphone. I have the verizon Droid Ultra. I came across a Bose system which I thought I would consider investing in but it appears it prefers to work with iphones and itunes. I looked into the Doubletwist app to help with this problem but I guess from reading here about that only working if I have full access to my phone there is no way to make this work with the Google Play Music. I don't understand the advantages or disadvantages to having full access to my phone. If anyone can explain any of this to me, I would be so grateful. If there is a better speaker system you recommend to run Google Play Music wifi please share.

Thanks so much and sorry for so many questions.
Take care,
Dan

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you talking about Bluetooth wireless speakers? There are many good ones that simply act as an external speaker for your phone--you keep controlling the music app from the phone, not from the speaker system. Is that what you're looking for? Or are you actually looking for some audio system where you can actually control the phone's music app from the system?

DJL8182

Dec 28, 2014
Visit site
I think you are right. I think I'm going to do a bluetooth wireless speaker like you recommended and I think that will solve most of the problem. Thank you. Also like your avatar. Big fan of Mystery Space

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7