I downloaded 7 new apps. (One is Mortal Kombat X which is currently taking an hour to install an additional component and was downloaded after these previous 6 apps...) The first 4 downloaded successfully and showed up on my main screen. But two (Lingo Guess the Word and Lingo Free) downloaded successfully but didn't show up on my main screen or in my list of apps. I swiped through each portion of the main screen, which are 4 screens...not there. Went through my app list one by one. Not there. Strangely, online, when I check to see if I have the apps, on GooglePlay, it shows that they are indeed there.

So, what is going on and how do I fix the issue?

- Jennifer
    05-07-2015 12:37 AM
    1) The app will only install the icon to the screen that was showing when you installed it. If there's no space left on that screen, it won't install an icon (even though it installs the app, and you can find it in your app drawer and drag it to whatever screen you have space on).

2) If you ran out of internal app storage space, the app can't install.

3) The Play Store shows that you downloaded the app to that phone - it doesn't show whether the app is currently installed on the phone.
    JenniferOcious likes this.
    05-07-2015 12:45 AM
    Thank you. It appears it may have just needed some time. About 2 minutes ago the icons finally showed up on the main screen. I appreciate your help!
    05-07-2015 12:59 AM