Problem adding pages to Home Screen on Droid Ultra running 4.4.4

AC_DDubya

Jan 22, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys - I've done a lot of researching and I'm fairly technical myself but for some reason, my Droid Ultra won't allow me to allow new pages to the Home Screen. Right now, there are 5 pages and I've run out of space. I know (or at least think) that there is not a 5 page limit. I've looked around for a Lock/Unlock feature and can't find anything. I've tried things like dragging Widgets/Apps to the far edge of page 5 to see if it would auto-create a new page - NADA. If you find an open space on the screen, press and hold, it comes up with the Choose Wallpaper menu but nothing on there offers an additional page option.

When I originally got the phone, I was able to add a couple of new pages but I'm thinking that one of the updates along the way, changed the possibility. Am I nuts or do you guys have any other ideas on this?

Thanks - DW

jakman50

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm having the same problem on my LG G Stylo. I'm running revision of lollipop. I currently have five home screens and can't seem to add any additional ones. What is the max number of homescreens and if its higher than 5 how to add them?

Posted from my Cricket LG G3 Stylo via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000