Camera not working

b_leonard

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Every time I use my camera the first picture doesn't take until the flash is off. Never did this until I updated to gingerbread. Is anyone else having d some what of the same problem.

bcpalma

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
My camera just keeps failing to launch. "oops, camera cannot open". Only way I have found to beat it was a battery pull.

mhans311

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
One thing to try for both of you is go into settings - applications - manage applications. Then find camera. Go in there and clear data and cache (if there is any). This will fix a lot of these weird little problems a lot of the time. I had to do it just yesterday with the market app because it wouldn't launch.

b_leonard

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
One thing to try for both of you is go into settings - applications - manage applications. Then find camera. Go in there and clear data and cache (if there is any). This will fix a lot of these weird little problems a lot of the time. I had to do it just yesterday with the market app because it wouldn't launch.

Thanks brother, but tried it after you said it and still nothing. It didn't do it until I updated. Seems like literally every time I start up my camera the first picture doesn't take until after the flash has flashed. And now noticed that the video camera will screw up in the middle of making a video.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech