Bluetooth Stereo Skipping

anon(22163)

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I'm using a Voyager Pro + with my Droid X. (OTA GB)

Anyway the voice calls are fine, but stereo bluetooth skips a lot. Is there some sort of tweak that will fix that? Back in the day you used to be able to hack the registry of a WinMo phone to increase the buffer, not sure if something similar applies

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

itguy09

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Turn off your WiFi. It's been a known issue for the DX due to either Motorola's crappy WiFi driver/hardware or something else. But it works for me 100% of the time when BT starts skipping.

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm using a Voyager Pro + with my Droid X. (OTA GB)

Anyway the voice calls are fine, but stereo bluetooth skips a lot. Is there some sort of tweak that will fix that? Back in the day you used to be able to hack the registry of a WinMo phone to increase the buffer, not sure if something similar applies

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

I hate to be the one that tells you this, but it's the BT radio in your DX. I had the same issue and had multiple DX's replaced for this issue. It did get a little bit better when GB was released but GB has it's own issues. VZW gave me a 1 time upgrade to a DX2 and I still had constant issues with BT streaming and shut downs when playing music, the DX2 would also over heat and randomly turn off.

About 10-12 days ago they offered me an HTC Incredible 2, honestly this phone is great, yes I loose some real estate but I haven't had 1 random reboot, no shut downs from heat and the BT streaming works great on all my BT devices (S9 HD's, Pioneer car stereo, Moto EQ7 BT desktop speaker, Jabbra BT3030's , Plantronics Pulsar 260).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463