DROID Shadow pre-release thread

matrix2004

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
Nexus2 (Shadow) pre-release thread

4.1 inch screen, can't wait til June/July. No, i'm not talking about the GSM version.

Last edited:

chdtpn

Apr 7, 2010
www.chaad.net
Would be so tight if it looked like:

motorola_shadow.jpg

aquaj13

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
is this going to be for verizon? If so, I will wait for this to hit. I was waiting for the nexus one and now am out of luck.

kpageisgreat

Jan 16, 2010
Visit site
looks interesting. i could see myself getting this. My question is how does this relate to a droid2? also atleast im in the unique position where i can upgrade during the summer and still have another upgrade come november.

G

GenericMessage

That picture is a rendering some person made. It is not from moto, nor is it official in any way. Relax folks :)

atomicdog21

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
Very cool concept. Given the popularity of the Droid seems sensible to have another phone of that form factor out, presumably juiced up quite a bit. The keyboard still is...hmmm...

And sorry big red loyalists but this will not be taking the spotlight from the Incredible (unless they meant Verizon light) because the EVO will be a blazing sun outshining everything in a thousand miles, making spotlight irrelevant.

darreno1

Nov 29, 2009
Visit site
The incredible will only enjoy a few months in the sunshine. Bigger, better, faster phones are already around the corner. Hopefully the shadow will be one of them.

matrix2004

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
Very cool concept. Given the popularity of the Droid seems sensible to have another phone of that form factor out, presumably juiced up quite a bit. The keyboard still is...hmmm...

And sorry big red loyalists but this will not be taking the spotlight from the Incredible (unless they meant Verizon light) because the EVO will be a blazing sun outshining everything in a thousand miles, making spotlight irrelevant.

Well a EVO killer with LTE is being worked on for later this year or early next.

slinky317

Oct 18, 2009
Visit site
I heard that's a very old render of the Droid 2, not the Shadow. The Shadow apparently won't have a physical keyboard.

Hopefully neither will be running Blur.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781