Market Troubles

NegativeCreep

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm having some market trouble and was wondering if anybody else was seeing the issue, or if anybody has found a solution short of SBFing back to stock and starting from scratch.

I'm running Apex 2.0 RC2 and over the last week or so, whenever I go to the market and click "My Apps" all I see are apps I've purchased (both ones that I have installed and ones that are not currently installed), and none of the other apps, not even any of the Google apps (like Talk, Gmail, Maps, etc) are showing up. I'm not running the new market yet. I've cleared Data and Cache of the market multiple times, force stopped it, done everything I could think of short of SBFing back to stock and starting from scratch.

Now here's where it gets *really* interesting. When I go into Settings>Applications>Manage Applications, when I go to see what apps are on the SD card, a lot of the ones listed "On SD card" still have the option to "Move to SD card". Now, I shouldn't even have any apps on my SD card, since with 8 Gigs of internal memory, there's simply no need to, and I've never moved any apps to SD. But for some reason about two dozen of my apps are showing up there.

Is this a case of the ROM being unstable and I simply need to jump to another more stable one, or am I looking at something entirely different? :confused:

NegativeCreep

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Huh..look at that. Rebooted into stock recovery and wiped Cache partition and that seemed to do the trick. All apps are showing up in the market now. 7 of them were waiting for updates. A whole bunch of them are still showing up as "On SD card" when they shouldn't be, but at least I can update my apps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad