So last week I had my phone in it's holster and dropped it from about waist high. Later as the day continued i noticed a few dead pixels so I brought it to Verizon where they said they would send me a new one no problem. Over the weekend as I waited for my new phone the dead pixels grew and grew. I woke up the next day and they were gone but now I am having issues with the keyboard. It seems that every time I start typing or using it, it will freeze up and I have to reboot the phone. Idk I don't get it. Hopefully the replacement phone I receive today will not have the same issues. Everything was working fine till up about 4 days ago too which is the strange thing. Anyone else have issues with their keyboard causing freezes?
    07-26-2011 05:35 AM
    I had the same thing happen to me, but without the keyboard issues afterwords. Dropped my DX and caused a few dozen of the pixels near the bottom middle of the screen to freeze displaying a red grid. Tried a couple restarts to no avail, then begrudgingly decided the my my phone was broken. Plugged it in that night when I went to bed, and the next morning the pixilated grid was gone. Not sure if the crystals were loged in the wrong orientation or what. At any rate I'm glad it worked itself out...

Yay for self healing phones.
    07-26-2011 01:08 PM
    Haha its like the terminator! Except now I can't use mine to text or do anything that requires me to use the keyboard. Yay replacement phone in the mail.
    07-27-2011 10:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD