Maaaybe someone can help me out!! Please!

Ms Charli

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys maybe you can help me out. I just downloaded and apk for touchpalbeta zip and every time I try to open it I get: " no application can be found to open this file!!" GGRRR What does that mean? What do I need to download to open these files? I have never had this problem!!

gordol

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys maybe you can help me out. I just downloaded and apk for touchpalbeta zip and every time I try to open it I get: " no application can be found to open this file!!" GGRRR What does that mean? What do I need to download to open these files? I have never had this problem!!

You need something like APK Installer to install APK files.

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site

You need to give more info for a correct answer, what source did you get the file from? You may want to download Astro and extract the apk if the file is suppose to be a apk, also if you got file from a file sharing application the user usually change the .apk to .zip to allow download from those sites and you usually have to change ir back to .apk to install it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz