myself and my coworkers have all been having issues with handcent (using separate phones). it freezes upon opening and force closes constantly making it rather unusable. i rolled back to the old version with no success. is anyone else having this issue or know of a known compatibility issue?

thanks!
    08-04-2011 01:47 PM
    no issues here. You might try clearing data and cache for the app. If that doesn't work, try removing and reinstalling.
    08-04-2011 03:10 PM
    yeah i tried all of the above and also tried just re-installing an older version but unfortunately nothing is resolving the issue. i'm just going to re-load my clockwork backup and hope it doesn't re-occur. or i'll just break down and get an iPhone...sigh....
    08-04-2011 03:12 PM
    I love when people suggest they will get an iPhone as if it's problem free.
    I was looking around the other day reading complaints about the iPhone lagging and people suggesting they wait for ios5.
    08-04-2011 03:51 PM
    i have removed handcent it kept locking my phone up i had to power down my phone everyday to get service back how did i come up with this i have been deleting apps for 6dayz i deleted handcent haven't had to cycle down the phone GREAT app but i need my phone
    08-04-2011 09:39 PM
    Seriously going to get an iPhone just because Handcent doesn't work!? World isn't coming to an end my friend. I can't get HandCent to work on my DX either... just slows the things down horribly and eventually locks it up. Dumped it like a bad habit and went back to stock msging app... not a big deal. Would be nice if it worked... (yes I tried all the above suggestions as well)
    08-07-2011 08:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD