Any Droid X folks on twitter?

rsxtcy4me

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Google+ is great and all, but unfortunately its not really doing it for me, or at least not until it comes out of beta and grows a bit and they flesh the idea a bit more and add come features. Hence the whole reason I created this thread. When I had a blackberry and was over at crackberry.com there was a thread for all the blackberry folks to link up on twitter. Thought it would be a great concept to bring over to androidcentral so if anyone is interested in linking up my account is @rsxbiker. And feel free to leave you account name here to make some more like minded Droid X follows and followers on the twitters...

Ms Charli

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Re: Any Droid X folks on twitter??

Google+ is great and all, but unfortunately its not really doing it for me, or at least not until it comes out of beta and grows a bit and they flesh the idea a bit more and add come features. Hence the whole reason I created this thread. When I had a blackberry and was over at crackberry.com there was a thread for all the blackberry folks to link up on twitter. Thought it would be a great concept to bring over to androidcentral so if anyone is interested in linking up my account is @rsxbiker. And feel free to leave you account name here to make some more like minded Droid X follows and followers on the twitters...

I like the idea, count me in Twitter

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Im still undecided about twitter. I just had to get a facebook to talk to a buddy serving in Asia. Its the only reason I use it. So ill stick w the forums here but I do google ppls twitters for updates so I know alot of names to send ppl for stuff. Also this thread and saltine(il send ya a ps3 invite) reminded me how dead the gamertag thread is so heres me ps3 id jersey_death_666 Usually in Black Ops and play old ps1 games. And yes I still aim for an IM system in here for means of friendly chatting like in twitter.

Sent from the X of B

Ms Charli

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
@rsxbiker I just started following you on Twitter.

kismet769

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I don't post a whole lot on Twitter, but if you want you can follow me...

Just click on the twitter icon above :)

Last edited:

rsxtcy4me

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm starting to wonder who actually comes up with the trending topics?? They seem aimed at teenage girls of late for the most part...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

dlgus

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site

@deblgus

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakhikumari800000