2-3 times a day, after I unlock my phone and move the screens left / right, the icons become all smeared looking and my wallpaper gets all jumbled. I am stock all the way and even using the stock wallpaper. Has anyone else had this happen or know how to fix?

I find myself locking the phone and unlocking the phone several times in a row to fix.
    08-30-2011 10:52 AM
    Mine does this weird shaking thing after I type something and go from one screen to the next. I've only noticed it since upgrading to the .602 OS. Haven't found any viable solution yet.
    09-01-2011 05:49 PM
    2-3 times a day, after I unlock my phone and move the screens left / right, the icons become all smeared looking and my wallpaper gets all jumbled. I am stock all the way and even using the stock wallpaper. Has anyone else had this happen or know how to fix?

I find myself locking the phone and unlocking the phone several times in a row to fix.
    Wow, I've never had that issue, or ever heard of it. I'd take it into a store and have it replaced.
    09-02-2011 10:13 AM
    Mine just started doing this also. Seems to have started after the update. Locking and unlocking seems to fix it everytime.
    09-07-2011 10:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD