Yahoo Fantasy Football App

matthewdlyons

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone else had problems logging into the Yahoo Fantasy Football app? The app worked perfectly for me last year, but, for some reason, I cannot log into the 2011 app. I am getting

"Add account failed. - General login error"

Oddly enough, I tried logging into the Yahoo mail app -- same thing. The mail app worked just a couple of weeks ago, so I don't know what's happened recently to cause the login error. If I go to the site in a browser, I can login with my Yahoo ID and password. Weird and frustrating. :mad:

I have been searching around for a solution to this problem, but have yet to find one. Any suggestions or known fixes are appreciated.

Thanks!

matthewdlyons

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
Still no luck. I've tried uninstalling. Reinstalling. Wiping the cache. Complaining to Yahoo. Nothing!! I'm not very patient with failure and poor customer service. It's just too bad that I already have two leagues running through Yahoo, because I liked being able to use the app on the run last year. I guess that I can use the mobile site, but I'm a little salty about the app not working, and no one from Yahoo able to give me a cogent response. All I got was some BS about the clock on my DX not being accurate. WTF?!!

Last edited:

chrisfield

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
I have the same problem with Samsung Charge. I have tried ever5thing as well and now my email has stopped working as well. Are you also a Verizon customer?

TallyHo

Junkie
Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried making sure there isn't a space auto inserted after your login name? I use swiftkey and it does that sometimes. Some apps don't care about the space and some wont' recognize my login because of it.

matthewdlyons

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
Interestingly, there was an update to the app just before the seaon started, and all is good. In fact, Yahoo listened to all the complaints and added the ability to sign in with your Google or Facebook account.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae