Still Having Issues

sparker781

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
So basically I've been having nothing but issues with my Droid X. The screen is sometimes unresponsive, and I get the auto-turn on when I turn the phone off (It automatically turns back on). The battery doenst hold a charge. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do? Do you guys think that complaining to VZW customer service would help?

Thanks

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
If your device seems to be that bad, bring it in to them. They are responsible for providing you a 100% working device.

Is that battery stock?

vzw_support

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
sparker781,

I understand the frustrations you are having with the Droid X issues! I would be happy to assist!

Have you noticed any of the issues after downloading any particular applications? Have you downloaded any "Antivirus" applications to your device? These could possibly be impacting your device performance. If you can narrow it down to a specific application I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the app. If not, I would like to suggest Hard Resetting the device. I am including a link below with instructions and screen shots for performing a Hard Reset on the Droid X:

Hard Reset - Motorola DROID X MB810

Let us know how this works out for you! ^AT

VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance