i was using my droid x and it just went black and when i turn it back on all i get is to the android logo and nothing else... i need help.
    09-27-2011 10:12 PM
    were you rooted and ROM'd before this or stock? Did you try a battery pull?
    09-27-2011 10:13 PM
    were you rooted and ROM'd before this or stock? Did you try a battery pull?
    i bought the phone rooted. i pulled the battery and took it to verizon and they tried to do some stuff but not sure what they tried but they told me im screwed.
    09-27-2011 10:32 PM
    Just go into the rooting roms section grab the sbf file for 602 you can flash that and be back to stock. If you need hep ask here first.
    09-28-2011 12:47 AM
    Just go into the rooting roms section grab the sbf file for 602 you can flash that and be back to stock. If you need hep ask here first.
    ok, i did that and it got 99% completed and then it failed, so now when i do th volume down, camera and power it tells me

code corrupt
    battery low
    cannot program

and i tried charging it and it wont charge now.

i think im F######D, but i hope not...
    09-28-2011 08:37 PM
    Yea it wont charge if the rom isnt installed. It might charge if you do a battery pull first. Usually, I may be wrong, Code Corrupt means a bad sbf file or a bad driver on the pc end. But if it made it to 99%...what was the error? Try to find a way to charge your X if you can(another X w battery) and re-try the sbf again. I'll ask around
    09-28-2011 09:17 PM
    If you can get a friend or a Verizon store to charge you battery - that will allow you to flash the file. I had bricked my Droid X & dead battery - Verizon said the phone was under warranty and sending me a refurb. Literally received the refurb to change my battery and then fixed my phone & sent the refurb back to VZ. I was able after a little trial and error to "unbrick" my phone. Good luck.
    09-30-2011 08:44 PM
    SBF that weak X. That is it.
    09-30-2011 08:46 PM
    ok, i did that and it got 99% completed and then it failed, so now when i do th volume down, camera and power it tells me

code corrupt
    battery low
    cannot program

and i tried charging it and it wont charge now.

i think im F######D, but i hope not...
    USB to mother board, no peripheral crap.
    09-30-2011 08:48 PM
    Did you get it? I have failed SBF with peripheral usb ports. Using the usb ports directly off the motherboard helps.
    10-01-2011 11:15 AM

rageXmods makes really good video's on how to sbf and what not.
    10-02-2011 12:31 PM