Motorola Shadow

shaolinfinest

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
I was talking to a guy from Motorola and he informed me that the Shadow was not going to be called the Shadow, he would not give me the name but he also gave me info that along side the shadow would be the Motorola Droid II, he said it will have the same size screen but it will look a little different. He said they got rid of some of the things customers did not like or did not find useful. he told me the bottom lip would be removed.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
The shadow is supposed to be called the Droid extreme
And the Droid 2 screen is now flush with the lip. Their will be no dpad and the keys will be centered. The side buttons are now soft touch etc the droid2 should be a nice evaluation

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
EBay their aren't many On the market so you should be able to make some of your money back if not enough to buy a shadow

04redgto

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I shipped my Incredible back, with a couple days to spare. I liked it, but the vehicle integration was horrid compared to my moto-droid. I assume its sucessor will have proper vehicle integration....... :)

_JKK_

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I would like the Shadow (or whatever it ends up being called) but apparently there is some skin on Android. And I'd rather it be stock, honestly.

But hey, there is always the DROID II :D

gcims

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
Blur can be turned off by simply typing a code in the dialer and wont come on again until you do a factory reset

Now that would be cool. I never heard of turning off a UI that way. I would love to just turn off the Blur permanently as soon as I get the phone especially if 2.2. Do you have code# and instructions for a particular Blur device now?