Wifi tethering with fox fi

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
I've been using fox fi for about a month. Yesterday I downloaded another tethering app just to test it out. Unfortunately when I ran that app it started activating the default tethering option on the phone, so I uninstalled it. Now whenever I use the fox fi it does the same thing, I can tether but the connection is inconsistent now. And it also activates the default tethering option on the phone. I see the notification come up on the bar, and it didn't do that before when I would run that app. Now the question is, how do I get it to stop activating that damn phone crap. I've tried to revert back to backed up system settings but that didn't work. Uninstalled the fox fi as well. Now I figured I could just restore the phone back to factory, but was hoping to not have to resort to that. Any ideas?

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

sharkblades

May 26, 2012
Visit site
well I would try going to your application manager and force close, clear data and then I would uninstall the program restart your phone and if your phone is rooted go to your custom recovery and clear your dalvik cache. if your phone is not rooted don't worry about it. I hope im not to late in responding. :)