X browser vs. incredible browser

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Ok I hope the browser on the droid x is on par with droid incredible. I just went back to my moto droid and the browser sucks. Do we know what or if they improved the browser.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Its not about speed and yes I'm on rooted rom. The whole moto droid feels so out dated compaiered to incredible. I don't know maybe it has something to do with sense but the incredible browser is just more user friendly

TurboCam

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Its not about speed and yes I'm on rooted rom. The whole moto droid feels so out dated compaiered to incredible. I don't know maybe it has something to do with sense but the incredible browser is just more user friendly

even before the incredible, I played with a Moto droid and an HTC Eris at the verizon store. they were right next to eachother, and "sense" made the Eris seem like the better phone......by far. The attractive UI just gets you.....whereas the Moto Droid came off as boring.....and coming from a Blackberry, I am sick and tired of Boring! The UI on the Droid X looks interesting and exciting. I can't wait for July 15 to come. I just DL'ed my last leaked software update for my BB!!!

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
I'm not a huge fan of the Sense UI and from the looks of it Moto made some improvements on the Droid X. Looking forward to it.

Comineeyeaha

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
even before the incredible, I played with a Moto droid and an HTC Eris at the verizon store. they were right next to eachother, and "sense" made the Eris seem like the better phone......by far. The attractive UI just gets you.....whereas the Moto Droid came off as boring.....and coming from a Blackberry, I am sick and tired of Boring! The UI on the Droid X looks interesting and exciting. I can't wait for July 15 to come. I just DL'ed my last leaked software update for my BB!!!

How is that leak? You're talking about the 9530, right?

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Blackberry OS leaks, oh the memories. If it weren't for the leaks, I would've chunked the Storm way earlier than the year it took me to realize that chasing leaks to make a device livable wasn't my idea of fun. It's nice that android has the option to install modified roms and such to improve an already enjoyable experience.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
The Sense browser is indeed better than the stock Android browser IMHO. Particularly it's ability to select & copy/search/share text. I too am hoping the browser on the X is an improvement beyond the original Droid.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63