Motorola X Pre-Release Reviews & Previews

Mahbles

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
What a putz.
Bet he's not married.
"honey, those jeans don't make your butt look as big as it really is at all! Wear em again please".
Can't believe he threw that 'elderly' comment in there.

AMEN! This guy is trying too hard to be the cool, slacker hipster. For cryin out loud, you work for the Los Angeles Times, a highly regarded newspaper and you look like you just rolled out of bed and you don't give a crap. You have a job and be appreciative!

BlakeDC

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
More DETAILED DROID X Review

Hey Guys,

I just received the DROID X as a prize from the @DroidLanding contest on Sunday. After I received it I realized a lot of reviews lacked in depth information and just scanned over the features of the phones that really make it unique, and nobody hardly ever said anything negative about it. That encouraged me to make my own review!

I've written a 9 page review, taken videos, pictures, screen shots etc and posted it on my friends website for all to read.

Check out the review at

The Complete DROID X Review

Also, don't forget to check out the rest of his site, he's got some cool home improvement things going on

Thanks peeps! Enjoy the review!

- BlakeDC

stacyadell

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
The Results Are In

The Results Are In

The Droid X isn't only a hit with Android fans, but the critics are liking it too. PCWorld's Droid X review gave the device 4.5 stars out of 5 for its large screen and intuitive software, but the handset's interface was also found to be a bit sluggish at times. Meanwhile ZDNet called the Droid X, "bigger, badder, better," while Engadget says the Droid X is "pretty enjoyable" but lacks some of refinements of HTC's Sense UI. However, the gadget blog also says the Droid X has the potential to become "the best Android phone ever made."

Droid X: A Complete Launch Day Guide - PCWorld

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21