Droid X Scavenger Hunt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

doctorlove316

Retired Moderator
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I know that it's kinda mean but I'm still LOLing about those fools that stuck around in Seattle for the Seattle one. They've been there since like 9am. That's what they get for showing up and trying to steal my X. Not really, that's mean, I hope they get it.

rinnr1

Press ALT-F4 to see nudes
May 12, 2010
Visit site
Missed it had about 9 other people there too got my $20 gift card but I was bummed.. :(

Light phone very cool I will definitely like it and use my gift card towards it..

rinnr1

Press ALT-F4 to see nudes
May 12, 2010
Visit site
I know that it's kinda mean but I'm still LOLing about those fools that stuck around in Seattle for the Seattle one. They've been there since like 9am. That's what they get for showing up and trying to steal my X. Not really, that's mean, I hope they get it.

Do you know where the phone will be? Is that where the guys are lurking?

doctorlove316

Retired Moderator
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
FYI
Droid X designate #7 is hitting the west side of Seattle! Look outside! GPS coordinates arriving in 30 minutes.

Maybe it wasn't the Museum of Flight then, since that's south Seattle.

My new guess is a park or one of the piers, which would piss me off since it was all about airplanes and being close to an airplane factory.

Last edited:

doctorlove316

Retired Moderator
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
it was 2feet away from me, and they guy was hekka retarted about it... :mad::mad::mad:

didnt sell to me casue his "manager" said tomorrow...

uhhh- oh well tomo bestbuy it is, gotta use up these gift cards anyway- :cool:

Did you pre-order at BB because I'm sure you've heard that their stock is real limited?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc