• What about your photo gallery? Do you like how it works? I've only seen one on a review and the dood didn't care much for it.

• Music and playlists? How's that setup/layout working? Can you make you playlists on your pc and then just sync em like with an Iphone? Use Windows Media? or another third party?

• Multitasking working well? Lets say you have Pandora running and you want Google maps to work or send a txt or play a game/app.

• Has anyone, gasp, DROPPED it? Or bumped it? How durable has it show to be?

If you can link me to any screenshots of the photo gallery layouts/options and/or the music playlists I'd appreciate it.

I have the Ipod touch that I use for apps, wifi, surfing, photos/music. LOVE IT, love it, love it. It's only downfall is that it's AT & T, and it doesn't multitask. I hate having an app open and having to stop it to do anything else.

And I will be moving up from the LG EnV touch. Been waiting on something similar to the iPhone.
    I think I'll like the bigger size. I'm 6'3" and have big hands.

I got my hands on an Incredible yesterday in the store and could not believe how good the virtual keyboard is. It is as good as the iPhone keyboard. I have friends that have the Eris and the original Droid and it is nowhere near as responsive and quick as the Incredible was. And then they told me in the store about the X. I've saturated myself with the X now for the past day reading reviews and such.
    I will be in the store to get mine on the 15th. I would just order it but I have 3 kids and 5 phones, so my package will have to change and I'd rather get that all straight in the store.
    Just have to mail in my rebate.
    Thanks for the insights and for this great forum!
    Mark
    07-04-2010 02:58 PM
    oops, I just realized there is a thread dedicated to asking questions to a person with the X. I'm sorry. If a mod wants to move this, or cut this thread text as question in a post to him, that's fine with me.
    My bad.
    Thanks!
    Mark
    07-04-2010 03:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD