Hey guys, I'm going to become a new android user by the end of the summer. I've been set on upgrading early and getting the X. I have heard only but good things about it, but I'm still hearing the Incredible is a great phone and that the Fascinate will be a great phone when it comes out. I'm having a tough time deciding which device to go with. I have done comparisons and read reviews and still I'm confused. So can anyone give me any insight? This will be my first venture in the smartphone world, and I want to start off with a top of the line android smartphone....on Verizon. Any help would be great! Thanks!
    07-05-2010 08:45 AM
    This may be a stupid reason but I ruled out the samsung long ago... just because im P'O'd that it has freakin bing? Im switching to android because its such a great GOOGLE made OS.. So my decision is between the X and the INC... I just don't know if I can wait any longer for the INC but the X seems to be to big for my taste plus I really like HTC Sense.
    07-05-2010 09:49 AM
    This may be a stupid reason but I ruled out the samsung long ago... just because im P'O'd that it has freakin bing? Im switching to android because its such a great GOOGLE made OS.. So my decision is between the X and the INC... I just don't know if I can wait any longer for the INC but the X seems to be to big for my taste plus I really like HTC Sense.
    Thats exactly why i ruled out the Samsung as well. Something about it having bing just bothers me.
    07-05-2010 10:23 AM
    Droid X in my opinion.
    07-05-2010 12:54 PM
    Glad I am not the only one who does not like Bing, give me google anyday!!! I would go with the X.
    07-05-2010 01:31 PM
    While the graphics performance is fascinating, I'm not that fascinated with the Fascinate.
    07-05-2010 02:52 PM
    No flash on the Sammy. Thumbs down.
    07-05-2010 04:15 PM
    No flash, PenTile Subpixels, TouchWiz are all reasons to not go for one of the SGS's. But it does have a nice 1GHz Hummingbird cpu and a PowerVR SGX540 gpu.
    07-05-2010 04:18 PM
    Not to be a basher, but I hate Samsung, ever since the first Omnia I have hated them, so no Fascinate, between the X and Inc, think which you want more, larger screen vs smaller screen, base android vs sense
    07-05-2010 05:32 PM
    Not to be a basher, but I hate Samsung, ever since the first Omnia I have hated them, so no Fascinate, between the X and Inc, think which you want more, larger screen vs smaller screen, base android vs sense
    Droid X has some weird motoblur but not really motoblur so its actually some kind of blur vs sense.
    07-05-2010 05:47 PM
    Droid X has some weird motoblur but not really motoblur so its actually some kind of blur vs sense.
    Incorrect, its just a couple of widgets, and you can turn them off, so people, stop worrying about blur, its just base android with widgets!
    07-05-2010 05:55 PM
    I agree with you on this. They always put out some really beautiful eye candy and then when the actual product hits the streets, there's always a bunch of bugs and/or nuances that were never picked up in the pre-release reviews. I am not ruling out the Galaxy by any means, but I'm not going to be the first in line either. I'm going to be watching the forums to see what the early adopters think of it first.
    07-05-2010 06:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD