I noticed on this shot the two sliders on the front; one to unlock on the left and the one on the right is for a speaker?
    Is that the way the locked screen works?
    07-07-2010 06:51 AM
    Wow. Couldn't even use one of our pictures, huh? Yes, that's the lock screen.
    07-07-2010 07:09 AM
    If you swipe from right to left it silences the phone.
    07-07-2010 07:32 AM
    I noticed on this shot the two sliders on the front; one to unlock on the left and the one on the right is for a speaker?
    Is that the way the locked screen works?
    How dare YE!
    07-07-2010 07:46 AM
    it's basically a slightly reskinned lock screen for 2.x, like it's been stated, left to right unlocks, and right to left silences.
    07-07-2010 03:15 PM
    Side Note: You can also flip the phone over on its face to quickly silence it.
    07-07-2010 04:12 PM
    Side Note: You can also flip the phone over on its face to quickly silence it.
    I thought you were able to do that as well.
    07-07-2010 04:56 PM
    OK guys, I apologzie for not using a pic from this forum. If I can be honest, I've just inundated myself with X stuff since I got my hands on an Incredible and I sorta got lost in it all.
    I could NOT believe how incredible the Incredible was and then the salesman there turned me towards the X.
    Since then, I have pix bookmarked, I have even printed the owners manual and am reading it. I've watched all of the reviews that I can find.
    It's not that I'm obsessive, errr...well maybe I am.
    My wife is worried but my 3 teenage kids are impressed. LOL.
    I've been wanting to upgrade now for awhile but was waiting for the right phone.
    And, I think..
    THE X IS IT!
    So, no excuses, it was rude of me to use another forum's photo.
    Sorry...

Mark
    07-07-2010 05:45 PM
    OK guys, I apologzie for not using a pic from this forum. If I can be honest, I've just inundated myself with X stuff since I got my hands on an Incredible and I sorta got lost in it all.
    I could NOT believe how incredible the Incredible was and then the salesman there turned me towards the X.
    Since then, I have pix bookmarked, I have even printed the owners manual and am reading it. I've watched all of the reviews that I can find.
    I've been wanting to upgrade now for awhile but was waiting for the right phone.
    And, I think..
    THE X IS IT!
    Sorry...

Mark
    Its all good, no harm done, its kind of a common thing for people to be anal about the android central forms.
    07-07-2010 05:47 PM
    And, I think..
    THE X IS IT!
    Sorry...

Mark
    Join the club, I've been doing the same thing And no worries about the photo.
    07-07-2010 06:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD