Droid X themes/wallpapers & vibrate?

Oj467

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
A couple things I've not seen noted in any of the reviews/videos of the X yet is what stock themes/wallpapers it has other than the big old eye - and how the vibrate function is. I know the vibrate on my soon to be gone iPhone is pretty anemic compared to my old BB Curve - how's the X's vibrate?

chadilac5070

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
This is actually on my thread, but its stronger than my 8330, not to mistaken for louder, just stronger.

Thanks for that info. I have the bb storm and have no problem hearing it. But when it comes to strength its lacking. i hope the droid x will be stronger than the storm because i keep my phone on vibrate almost all the time.

vicw926a4

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I hope there are some decent theme/wallpaper alternatives to the eye. It's the first thing I plan to change when I get my phone. Creepiest thing I've ever seen, in fact I really can't stand any of the Droid ads, but I love the phone.

MolecularGraph

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I hope there are some decent theme/wallpaper alternatives to the eye. It's the first thing I plan to change when I get my phone. Creepiest thing I've ever seen, in fact I really can't stand any of the Droid ads, but I love the phone.

Im getting "Shake them all" first thing.

coerulea

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
Themes

Some cool themes are standard, the eye is one of the "live wallpapers", you can also choose from grass that sways in the wind, this crazy oort cloud looking thing in your choice of colors, a slowly spinning spiral galaxy, a few audio sensitive live wallpapers (These also cam as options on my partner's incredible)... and then you have the traditional static wallpapers, most of them are industrial in the droid theme, and kinda cylonish... and of course you can set any picture as the wallpaper.

As for the vibrate... its definitely more solid and compact feeling than my Storm 1, if that makes any sense, very similar to the incredible, and closer to the IPhone than my storm was... my storm was pretty fierce, you felt it on the table... the X isnt quite that strong, but certainly not "anemic".

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kthompson9705kt