Anyone with experience with any prior Droid docks have any idea if the phones will fit in the Moto docks with a case such as a Seidio Innocase or similar?

Since the X (and dock aren't out yet) it's all a guess but I'd imagine if a regular Droid dock would allow such an arrangement then I'm hopeful the X setup would be similar.

Any thoughts? I know my wife would use the dock on her night stand but I also know w/o a case of some sort her X will be toast in a short time. Her current iPhone 3GS would have been dead long ago w/o the Otterbox Defender.

I suppose worst case is just waiting on Seidio to hopefully offer their own dock and Innocase combo like they did for the regular Droid.
    07-07-2010 08:31 PM
    Got 3 docks and a Car mount coming Friday, my bet like it's predicessor, no case on your phone to dock.. not sure but will keep you posted.. got an HDMI cable coming as well.
    Oj467 likes this.
    07-07-2010 08:56 PM
    where did u order the accessories
    Got 3 docks and a Car mount coming Friday, my bet like it's predicessor, no case on your phone to dock.. not sure but will keep you posted.. got an HDMI cable coming as well.
    07-07-2010 09:01 PM
    Just called up.. and I knew the names (Search the web for the Droid X accessories PDF - Verizons Doc.) I said to the rep, I know there not on the website yet but can you check your ordering system.. for the "Car Mount", "Multimedia Dock", "HDMI" cable, and "leather flip case" one by one.. after her doing some searching, and some extra how's the weather and sweet talk from me.. "I've found them all, should ship today and have Friday"... simple as that..
    07-07-2010 09:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD