HDMI Droid X

ceriem

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I think I'm gonna go for an adapter too. Most people I know with HD TV's, myself included, have a few devices plugged in already. It'll be easier to just take the plug out the back of my XBox and use an adapter than it'd be to have to reach around with a cable every time I wanna plug my phone into a different TV. (This is what i get for wall-mounting my flat screen lol)

c4v3man

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
i doubt you are going to have an hdmi input on most hotel TVs.

It depends on where you stay. $50-60 a night, sure you're gonna get a dirt old CRT. Get a business-class room for 80-100 and there's a pretty decent chance if you choose the right chains. Obviously it's not going to be everynight, but would still be convenient.

Rugbyman#AC

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Hopefully at some point this will output anything thats on the phone.

This would be a perfect setup for sporting event tailgates. Instead of lugging around your dish/directv satellite dish and receiver, I would just be able to connect to a slingbox and output it to a 30" flatscreen.

That would be sweet.

jrmuller

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Itunes Movie - was the Rip

No one has asked this yet. Is that a ripped copy of Empire you watched and if so what format? I thought I had read in the manual where it would only output via HDMI video that had been captured on the device.

Just dragged and dropped my iTunes Empire Strikes movie to the memory card via USB, standard .mp4 file it'll play anything.. I even play .avis, and .wmv with the Android divx player..

And you know what, I just checked and Hot Tub Time Machine in .avi plays fine as well...

jrmuller

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Hopefully at some point this will output anything thats on the phone.

This would be a perfect setup for sporting event tailgates. Instead of lugging around your dish/directv satellite dish and receiver, I would just be able to connect to a slingbox and output it to a 30" flatscreen.

That would be sweet.

That would rock.. Slingplayer works great on the Droid X

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze