Post here if Best Buy called you yet to set up a appointment.

Jenag

Jul 12, 2010
www.jenagblog.com
they haven't called me yet, but im headed to the store today just to check up on it, and i'll make sure to report any key details that i get from there :)

smoke_show

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I called today and they said that they won't start calling people until they actually receive the device and have it in stock.

and why wouldn't this be posted in the Preorder bestbuy thread?

salanester

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I called today and they said that they won't start calling people until they actually receive the device and have it in stock.

and why wouldn't this be posted in the Preorder bestbuy thread?

I don't mind this thread being separate; I actually like it. What I don't understand is why we need to fill it up with 'not yet' postings. When you get a call post and let us know so those that are waiting for it can start to be on the lookout for a call. A thread full of 'I didn't get a call yet' doesn't do anyone any good.

doctorlove316

Retired Moderator
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I don't mind this thread being separate; I actually like it. What I don't understand is why we need to fill it up with 'not yet' postings. When you get a call post and let us know so those that are waiting for it can start to be on the lookout for a call. A thread full of 'I didn't get a call yet' doesn't do anyone any good.

+1

and as soon as the first person gets their call and posts it here this thread is going to be full of "OMFG, I HAVEN'T GOT MY CALL YET!!!! WTF?!?!?!?"

ShanMan

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
Yes I got called today and set up my appointment for 0800 on thursday. I was 3rd on the preorder list at my Best Buy. My buddy also got an appointment for 0730 and he was told he was 23rd on the list. Good luck to all of the rest, I'm sure you'll get your calls soon!

Jenag

Jul 12, 2010
www.jenagblog.com
I went today to my bestbuy, and the person who talked to me (some young looking kid) said that they only got 8 in so far, but more are supposed to come in for thursday, im #11 on the list so that shipment better hurry it's ass up! I'll just have to keep pestering them with calls haha. Though behind the counter i saw one unboxed and just laying on a stack of ads... urge to snatch rising!

mylex

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Arroyo crossing Las Vegas just called about my preorder, will be picking mine up tomorrow! 12 was the earliest available but I had to schedule a little later with josh.

bzh027

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I called and best buy #433 and they told me that they would be calling tomorrow morning, be done by 11am, but they havent done any yet. I didnt ask if this was due to stock not coming in yet or what.

tucsonstan

May 2, 2010
Visit site
BB just called me, my phone is in and have made me an appointment for Thursday at 2 in the afternoon on my way home from work. Will see how this pans out!

kajii

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Called BB and they may not get it until Friday or Saturday! Eff that! Called up VZ store here and they have me scheduled for an appoint at 7AM on Thursday :D

jackard

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to visit BB at 9 in the morning to see what they say. I will be pissed if I don't get a pre-ordered phone on Thursday. If they can't assure me that I'm getting one then I'm going to check with the corp stores and get an appointment. What is the point of a pre-order if you not assured one.

Chewie18

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I went to my BB store today and it looks like they are only getting 3 per their system and they have not recieved any yet.

But the Department Manager said if they are only getting 3 that he was going to call in sick that day. He is thinking that they will get drop shipments throughout the day.

Rxracer

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I think they will have plenty, my BB is being all secrative and junk. shoot they wouldn't even tell me how many preorders there was or what number I was....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol