Are you buying the HDMI Multimedia Desktop Charger?

Are you buying the HDMI Multimedia Desktop Charger?

• Total voters

The Mad Mule

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I see that you can manually set the Droid X to that "big button" Car Mode. But is there a way to set it to "Dock Mode" as well, or is that something only the dock pins can activate?

I'm still going to get the dock anyway, because one thing I learned from my BB Curve is that after awhile, the weight of the cable bends the USB port and loosens the connection. :(

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
they eventually released an app for the original droid that activated its' dock mode without the dock, i would assume that the same can be done for the x.

Rachus

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
My desk docks will be cheap, $10 eBay car docks. Limitless, adjustable viewing angles. Stable (suction cups). Connect cables manually and press Car Mode / Dock Mode button(s).

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I finally voted in my own poll. I thinks it's too expensive, but I've decided I will get the dock. It looks good, functions well, and is an OEM product, which is something I'm a big fan of. I just can't imagine trying to watch a movie on a plane without this thing.

JubbaTheHutt

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Is this a joke?

I see that you're new, but you really should search either the forums, or just google it. There are tons of photos/videos/discussions on the desktop dock as well as the car mount.