First plan fail..second plan?

dakrn777

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
Preordered the droid x at best buy but they dont have enough...and i do not want to wait 2-3 more weeks :(. Anyone else with a similar situation? If i were to buy it on the verizon site what time should i start the mass clicking xDD:cool:

bc6droid

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
You can order at 12:01 am est convert that to wherever youre from and youll be good. You could call 611 from your mobile phone and order at 12:01 am

DroidNewb

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
supposedly you can call right now and order an X and you will get it Friday through VZW customer service line....read this in another thread....if you pout and whine you might get express shipping for free...:cool:

GTvert90

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
supposedly you can call right now and order an X and you will get it Friday through VZW customer service line....read this in another thread....if you pout and whine you might get express shipping for free...:cool:

I called the telesales line.. the number in the other thread. They take down your order on paper it will be processed at midnight tonight. and should be here friday with free over night shipping. Also got the car mount and screen protectors for ~$45.

They offered a house charger, car charger, 32gig card, blue tooth... and maybe a couple other things for 150 :confused: I passed on that tho

lemcoe9

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
This is actually like the same as "This is IRATE" thread... wonder if it'll be moved.

I agree, but this one is much less flame-esque.

I have the same exact problem, and I'm getting my dad to go to Verizon tomorrow morning to buy it on my card, because I have to in court downtown at 9. :/ THIS is why I pre-ordered, because I knew I wouldn't be available tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37