When is Best Buy getting more phones?

Chewie18

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Even thought I was 9 & 10 on the pre-order list and my Best Buy only got 3 phones. So, I am getting here frustrated beyond belief.

They said that they should get more phones in the next couple of days?

Has anyone heard when Best Buy will be getting more phones?

mflynn

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Probably not for a couple/few weeks. You may be better off trying to order online with Verizon and when they get more in, they'll ship it out to you.

Chewie18

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Probably not for a couple/few weeks. You may be better off trying to order online with Verizon and when they get more in, they'll ship it out to you.

The only problem with that is that I have enough money in gift card to get it at BB for free which is better then shelling out the $200 at Verizon.

Kabukiman

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I went to my Local BB last night and they were only receiving a few phones and didn't even have enough to fulfill pre-orders in addition there was a 9 person waiting list. I put my name on it and when I got home I said screw it as the employee had no idea when they would be getting more in, so ordered it on VZW's site.

Jenag

Jul 12, 2010
www.jenagblog.com
My local Best Buy told me last night that that was only an initial shipment that arrived on like Monday, and that there were more coming in today, and tomorrow and that i could expect a call from the manager today. So who knows. I plan on just to keep calling them til they can give me a solid answer, but hopefully its as the associate said, and that i'll be getting called today.

vicw926a4

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I was on the preorder list at my local Aberdeen, NC Best Buy, but decided to buy it online last night. I did go in for my appointment to let them know, so that they could free up my phone for another customer.

I was quite happy that the clerk immediately responded, cheerfully, and with no attitude that she would give me a refund for my $50 deposit, crediting it back to my credit card, which she did, with no fuss. I hadn't even planned to ask for that, figuring I would use it for another Best Buy purchase, but her attitude and skills really impressed me. I will return to Best Buy for more stuff in the future, based on that experience.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463