so yeah I still have 2 hours till i get mine

always last in the US x.x
    07-15-2010 10:41 AM
    That's nothing. I work until 4:30pm EST and then have to commute an hour in Philly rush hour traffic before I attempt to get mine tonight...attempt being the key word there. I really hope it's not sold out when I get to the VZW store tonight. I can't wait to get rid of my crapberry storm.
    07-15-2010 10:51 AM
    Yeah, beats what happened with me though.

I thought I was at the end of my Alltel contract (got a letter about being eligible for upgrade) but I'm still nearly 2 months out....I could spend the $ and go ahead but it would be throwing money away, even if I knocked my alltel service down to the minimum to keep me on contract. (and I just bought a new motorcycle so money is tight)

I was first on the list at the verizon store here too....I made someone very happy this morning when i phoned and told them I had to wait.

I try to look at it this way: By Sept. all the current X owners will have figured out how to get around some of the issues that are being posted today.
    07-15-2010 10:52 AM
    That's nothing. I work until 4:30pm EST and then have to commute an hour in Philly rush hour traffic before I attempt to get mine tonight...attempt being the key word there. I really hope it's not sold out when I get to the VZW store tonight. I can't wait to get rid of my crapberry storm.
    okay well yeah thats worse, good luck. i was just referring to when I could actually get it. Verizon store is locked down for two more hours
    07-15-2010 10:52 AM
    Yep my Verizon store had a whole whopping 2 phones for the release date. So i get to wait until next week to get mine
    07-15-2010 10:53 AM
    Yep my Verizon store had a whole whopping 2 phones for the release date. So i get to wait until next week to get mine
    Why not just order online then?? You get free overnight shipping and if you order before 4:30pm, you can get it by the next business day. During my lunch break, I'm calling my local VZW store to check the status of their inventory and see if I can reserve a copy for pickup. If they tell me it's sold out or expect it to be sold out by the time I get there, I'm ordering online so I can get one by tomorrow evening.
    07-15-2010 11:10 AM
    I am waiting to get mine till 6:30pm pacific time, so trust me you are not last.
    Dang work holding me up..
    07-15-2010 11:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD